Mail-in Ballots: www.electionsbc.ca or call 1-800-661-8683.
Please ensure you write in Diane Janzen
Advance Voting – Thursday, October 15 to Wednesday, October 21 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: Evergreen Hall – Cheam Room
General Voting Day: October 24, 2020 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please remember that you can vote at any location.
• Bernard Elementary School
• Chilliwack Alliance Church
• Chilliwack Senior Secondary School
• Evans Elementary School
• First Avenue Church
• Greendale Elementary School
• McCammon Traditional School
• Sardis Secondary School
• Strathcona Elementary School
• Yarrow Community Elementary School
What you will need to vote:
• Valid ID that shows your name and home address.
• Your "Where to Vote" card. Look for it in the mail from Elections BC before advance voting starts.
• Bringing it with you to the voting place will make voting faster and easier. You can still vote without it but have your Valid ID.
• Wearing a mask is optional and will be provided if you want one.